Stay focused during transitions
Onboarding – International Mobility – Leadership Development
Are you an international worker, executive, manager, or expatriate partner?
- Wanting to stay focused in a challenging stage of your career
- New job, new responsibilities, international assignment
- Wondering how to make a real impact in your new position
- Ready to develop your managerial agility and your leadership
- with expatriate executives and managers all over the world
- in a concrete and pragmatic way, step-by-step, with online coaching sessions and training modules
- to discover the issues and overcome the challenges, maintain energy and clarity in the storm of professional transitions
You want to clarify your strengths and your options and give a boost to your career while in expatriation?
I help you with a step-by-step program, whether you want a new job or to start your own business
You have a new job, new responsibilities, new team, an international assignment?
An ambitious and challenging transition in your career
Choose an intensive coaching program to stay focused on the job from your very first weeks
You want to develop your leadership abilities and heighten your impact, improve collaboration in your teams, consider the big picture by taking a more strategic view?
I offer a premium program that includes ongoing personalized coaching!
I work with executives, managers and teams in mid-sized and large international companies:
Want to reach the next level?
Complimentary 30′ Skype session. Reserve now!
I’m a leadership coach, and I work with leaders, executives, managers, expats and their partners, men and women all over the world, who want to successfully overcome the high stakes of challenging transitions by improving :
- leadership and management practices
- intercultural communication and team collaboration
- time or stress management
- public speaking…
Strongly involved in improving Women’s Leadership, I work with women executive to help them overcome their own glass ceiling, especially when starting a new, challenging job. In addition, I work with expat partners to facilitate adjustment or career change.
My corporate background includes 20 years at management level in the television industry and ten years as the director of the television department in a production company in Paris. (M6 Metropole Television and Les Télécréateurs)
I hold a master’s degree in executive management from ESCP Europe Paris, a certificate in coaching from International Mozaik and I’m certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
I am an expat! After 30 years in Paris, France, I worked in Libreville, Gabon, for 3 years, and live now in The Hague, the Netherlands.